Saturday, July 12, 2008

Random Thoughts and Links...

...Sometimes the words are forced, and today is a perfect illustration of that. There are a few good links, a few bad links and a few thoughts I wish I wouldn't have shared. I just didn't feel like writing anything today, but my pace for 100,000 is getting terribly close to 1,000 words per day, every day until September 15th. I need to stop taking weekends off...

...Today is a freshman orientation, and when they need to print something, they come to me. I usually just release the print jobs on the printer right next to my desk, but this fat girl asked for a print job and I made her walk to the furthest printer from my desk. I've done my good deed for the day...

…This morning I stumbled upon Sports Illustrated’s “Greatest Individual Sports Rivalries.” I really didn’t have a problem with the list because, for the most part, they were some damn good rivalries. They had the likes of Magic-Bird, Federer-Nadal, Nickalus-Palmer, Ali-Frazier, Evert-Navratilova, and Brady-Manning amongst others. When I got to the fifteenth rivalry, however, I was bothered. There is no way that the hot dog eating rivalry between Kobayashi and Joey Chestnut should be amongst the greatest sports rivalries, especially when ones like Jordan-Wilkins, Kareem-McHale, and Lawrence Talor-Drugs were left off…

…That Miley Cyrus bitch can’t lip sing for shit. Worst music video of my life -- oh and she can't sing and she's ugly and her show sucks and I heard she's a whore and she's stupid The seven things I hate about her…

...Unfortunately, I spent most of my Saturday inside my apt, cleaning that shit getting ready to move. A lot of that time was spent watching music videos (something I haven't done in years, not an exaggeration) and I learned that A) I actually like a Lil Mama song (!) and B) it's featuring T-Pain (!!). Maybe because I think the beat is crazy, or maybe I just really like it. That shit is ill and I'm ashamed that I like it. Whatever, it might be on my myspace a little later...

...Speaking of myspace, I also watched part of VH1's "Best Celebrity Reality Show Fights" and one of them was between Flava Flav and New York's mom, Sister Patterson. While arguing, Sister Patterson pushed Flava Flav and this nigga proceeded to say, "Don't disrespect me in my house! This is my space, you in my computer." Needless to say, I laughed for about 11 minutes...

...My pre-season college football top 5 is: Georgia, Ohio State, USC, Florida and Oklahoma. That OSU-USC game on Sept. 15th and the Florida-Georgia game on Nov. 1st will be epic games. I think all five teams have a legit shot at the title, and I don't think we've had this many GREAT teams in the top five in a while. I'm excited...

...This morning this lady came in to get an ID card. Her name was Stacy Sue Box...

...I can probably bake a turkey in my car around 4:00 p.m. in Bakersfield. In the words of Celia, "It's hot as ten bitches out here..."

...Speaking of hilarious quotes, I was talking to my friend Carole last night and I told her that I choreographed all of the dances for America's Best Dance Crew and she said, "That explains why Mario Lopez is so gay." I laughed for 8 and a half minutes...

...Elton Brand looks like he's on DK mode on Nintendo 64's Goldeneye. That big ass head and those long ass arms did it...

...I know if I did this, my mom would have murdered me -- actually, I would have been dead long before he slapped her. Fucking fat kids man. I'm glad she didn't kill him though, it made for a great youtube clip. Dr.Phil is a fool...

...Speaking of birth control, Dathinline's second segment of "When Niggas Act a Fool," is just another reason for me to keep it 'wrapped up.' I'm not ready for that...

...Shot out to Wayne!...

...I'd like to introduce you to my next favorite point guard, Ricky Rubio straight outta Compton, Spain. Okay, so there's no Compton, Spain, but the dude is way too ill. Spain is taking over the sports world, and Ricky Rubio is going to be one of the main reasons why. Just remember, I called it first, when he's in the league, I get to use him first on NBA Live...

...John Sally said Baron Davis looks like Idi Amin and his dunk on AK74 was almost as good as a Funkadelic Record! It's too bad that Sally has been regulated to the Best Damn Sports Show Period because he could make one of the bigger networks a lot of money. I put him right up there with Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith on the comedy level -- in fact, I'd love to see him on the show with them. Oh, and Baron Davis is pretty damn hilarious himself...

...I obviously don't feel like writing anything with any kind of substance today...

...And this isn't even remotely worth reading, well, except for that fat kid slapping his mom...

...I think I'm done for the day...

...Oh, go Fanny Pack. They're beasts on America's Best Dance Crew...



Stay Hideous
-PB

(Word count to date: 36,365
64 days and 63,635 words to go)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Don't disrespect me in my house! This is my space, you in my computer."



Im in tears right now....