Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BLAH!

This is the third straight day that I've written something and ended up completely hating it before finishing it. Today I was working on my article on Little League Baseball and decided, only 1,110 words in that it's way too corny and needs to be re-written. I'm not really forcing anything, I'm just not writing anything interesting.

It's a down time for me right now. Maybe because I have too much other shit to worry about. Or maybe it's just because my hands hurt. I'm going back to the notebook for a couple of days and hopefully I'll have some better shit.

I know it's been a few days since I've posted here, but I've written a lot of words since the 24th and when I complete some of the shit I'm working on, I should be right back on track toward that 100,000. I want to say that I have writers block, but that isn't the case at all since I've been writing every day, I just have good content block. I haven't written anything worth anything in days. It's stupid.

That's all for the day. I just wanted those of you who care to know why I haven't posted in almost a week. There you have it. Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: