Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gone 'Till November... 10th

I'll be making my four day trip covering about 36 percent of California's length. I'll be heading out from Bakersfield to Tulare on Friday to visit my mom and a few friends. From Tulare to Fresno early Sunday morning to catch up with a cousin. Then from Fresno to Turlock after that to meet up with another friend, then from Turlock to Sacramento for the Kings-Warriors game after that.

On Monday morning, I'll be attending Associated Press Sports Editors Conference. I'm pretty excited because I'm going to get to meet Randy Harvey, the Sports Editor of the Los Angeles Times, a newspaper I grew up reading.

Then I'll be back in Bakersfield on Tuesday morning to layout my newspaper more inspired than ever to become one of the nation's top sports journalists. I figure three more years of hard work and I'll be well on my way to where I want to be. Three more years...

1 comment:

THE CEREBRAL BEAST said...

Ho-Ly Shit. I had no idea you were pursuing Sports Journalism. That's fucking bad ass dood. Good luck with that. I must admit I'm a lil hesitant now discussing basketball with you. Haha. Lucky for you Tuesday will be the 3rd to last episode of The Shield, so you will be back in time to catch that.


Lemme know what you think about Iverson's slow start in Detroit.