Saturday, September 27, 2008

On that USC low...

After two weeks Adrian has jumped out ahead of everyone with 22 correct picks. Zach and I have picked correctly for two weeks straight while Mike is one off of our pace. Ed, well, he missed a week. Lets check the standings.

Adrian 22-9
Phillip 19-12
Zach 19-12
Mike Turner 18-13
Ed the Sports Fan 10-6

Before I get my picks in, know that you can join in at any time, after week four I start posting picking percentages, so if you haven’t been with us from the beginning, you can still win by picking at a higher rate than the rest of us. Here are my picks for the week:

Minnesota
>Tennessee

>Denver
Kansas City

>San Francisco
New Orleans

Arizona
>New York Jets

Green Bay
>Tampa Bay

Atlanta
>Carolina

Houston
>Jacksonville

Cleveland
>Cincinnati

>San Diego
Oakland

>Buffalo
St. Louis

Washington
>Dallas

Philadelphia
>Chicago

>Baltimore
Pittsburgh

3 comments:

Mike Turner said...

On the football picks, I like everybody you like besides San Fran, Chicago, and Baltimore. Everytime I pick Chicago, the win and win I don't pick em, they win. And I'm still waiting for part three of that story.

Anonymous said...

Minnesota
>Tennessee

>Denver
Kansas City

San Francisco
>New Orleans

>Arizona
New York Jets

>Green Bay
Tampa Bay

Atlanta
>Carolina

Houston
>Jacksonville

Cleveland
>Cincinnati

>San Diego
Oakland

>Buffalo
St. Louis

Washington
>Dallas

>Philadelphia
Chicago

Baltimore
>Pittsburgh

Anonymous said...

Tennessee over Minn
Denver over KC
SF over NO
Jets over AZ
TB over GB
Carolina over atlanta
jax over houston
cleveland over cincy
SD over Oakland
Buffalo over st louis
washington over dallas (upset special)
philly over chicago
baltimore over pitt